I want to be kind to everyone, for that is right you see...
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
My Random Fact For The Day
So, I was sitting at home this afternoon watching Ellen, when Chris Pine, who I happen to think is beyond gorgeous, came on for an interview about Star Trek. If for no other reason than to stare at him on the screen, I might go see the movie. Well, hottie was talking about how his family are actors, and it showed a home video of him with his dad and then a shot of his dad in the audience. I thought to myself, "Self, this man looks oddly familiar"- and then it hit me! Chris Pine's father was on CHiPs in the 80's, or for those of you who are LDS, is the dad in On The Way Home. (Think "We're on our way Sarah, we're on our way" and b/w flashbacks to a sadder time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. After seeing his photo, I just might have to go see that flick as well!
Post a Comment