Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My New Favorite Movie That I Haven't Even Seen

So, the other day, I took myself to see the movie Leap Year (super cute, btw. I will be going to Ireland in the near future.)

This was one of the previews before Leap Year started:



And I will be seeing this movie as soon as is humanly possible!

9 comments:

Leisa said...

ummm yes please!! i'll go with you

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Holly said she wants to go too- we'll have a girl cousin's night out!

Karianne said...

Can I come? I never get to see chick flicks anymore. Oh, and how was Leap Year? I've heard not-so-fantastic.

Anonymous said...

If you want to drive to Logan, you are for sure invited to come along! And I really liked Leap Year. Was it cheesy? Yes. Was it predictable? Totally. But, it was set/filmed in Ireland, had a hot man with a beautiful accent and a super adorable ending. And it was very much rated PG. So, it gets an A in my book.

The Sants said...

I agree....this movie looks good! And I loved Leap Year too. :) Can't get enough of the chick flicks!

H said...

I totally want to see this!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

This was in front of the New Moon. It was the best part of my experience that night. I need to get some girlfriends together for movie night

bridt said...

when is it out?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't come out until May!