So, my shower takes a couple of minutes for the water to heat up, so usually I will turn on the shower, brush my teeth and then get in the shower. This morning, however, that proved to be my doom.
I am offically declaring myself an old person- I slipped and fell in the shower! I was stepping in and with one foot in the air, the other decided it no longer wanted to be on the ground and came out from underneath me! I sat there for a minute while I turned the shower off and tried (successfully, I might add), not to swear or start crying. I managed to get up and make sure I could still stand on my wounded leg and went on with the morning, albeit at a slower pace.
I am now sore, have a bump on my leg and am starting to feel the muscles in my back/shoulders more than on a non-wounded day.....
2 comments:
What a rough way to start the day. Glad you're still able to walk. Be careful please!
I had one of those days last Sunday when I realized I was getting old. I won't actually tell you what happened because it's pretty embarrassing--something that has never happened before, but I hear with age it is a more common occurrence. Blah.
Post a Comment