Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Useless, Random Facts




A friend sent me this today, so I thought I would join in. Since I feel I need a picture for this, I will put one of my dream boy (well, more correctly, the boy who was in my dream the other night).

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Janitor
2. Dry Cleaners Attendant
3. Parks Maintenance Crew
4. USU Bookstore Shipping/Receiving

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Oceans 11
2. Return to Me
3. Bourne Identity, Supremacy & Ultimatum (but not if I have a headache!)
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four places I have lived
1. Abilene, TX
2. Miami, FL
3. Honolulu, HI
4. Osijek, Croatia

Four TV Shows that I watch
1. NCIS
2. One Tree Hill (I'm ashamed to admit that I love it)
3. Scrubs (the earlier seasons)
4. Chuck

Four places I have been
1. New York City
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Pecs, Hungary
4. Vienna, Austria (okay, so maybe it was only to the airport)

Four favorite things to eat
1. Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries & A Frostee! (that's only one thing)
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Moose Tracks Ice Cream
4. Anything Mom Makes

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Home
2. Ireland
3. England (especially since I had a dream about Prince Wiliam the other night)
4. Hanging Out In A Bookstore

Four Things I am looking forward to this year
1. Phippen Family Reunion
2. Getting Out On My Bike More
3. Sleeping Under The Stars At Least Once
4. Reading, Reading, Reading- it's been a while since I've done a lot of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shari I just found out people in the family have blogs. I'm so excited your blog is great I enjoyed reading it you have had and do have a great and adventuresome life. I liked getting to Know more about ya. Have a great day. love Lori