Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Little Quiz

I saw this on my cousin Heidi's blog and thought the questions were kind of fun.

Who is your best friend: I would probably say Britta

What is she like: Intellectual and stylish, totally unlike me.

What color do you wear when you are happy: Pink

What kind of shoes are your favorite: My brown strappy sandals, but lately my feet have been kind of stinky when I wear them.

Do you have your tonsils out: No

What are you usually doing on Sunday afternoon: Either napping or reading a book.

What do you sing to yourself in the car/shower: Whatever is on the radio or in my cd player.

What kind of radio station is your car tuned to: Country or pop

Who/What makes you laugh the most: My nephew Alex- my sister puts his antics on our family website and they always leave me in stitches.

What is your favorite high-school memory: Um, probably driving down the road with my friend Karlee and barking at dogs that were outside.

If a movie was made about your life who would play your part: Maybe Meg Ryan, back in the You've Got Mail days.

Who would play your significant other: Hands down, Michael Weatherly (Tony on NCIS) because he is going to be my significant other someday so he should play himself.

If you could pick a song to describe your life right now, what would it be: Waiting for My Real Life to Begin by Colin Hay

When was the last time you cried: I had a good cry a couple of weeks ago when I was talking about working in the Logan LDS temple.

Do you use sarcasm alot: Probably more than I should.

Do you think you are strong: Not freakishly so, but I like to think I am.

What surprises people about you: Well, my life is pretty much an open book, so there's not a lot that surprises people, but not a lot of people I know know I have muscular dystrophy.

What are you listening to right now: Well, a Manwich commercial just got over and now I'm listening to the clicks and beeps of a car commercial.

No comments: