Monday, June 23, 2008

My Tiger Beat Confession


Okay, I am going to make a confession- I sayed up past my bedtime last night to watch "Camp Rock", starring the Jonas Brothers, on ABC Family. I had been working on my computer when it came on the television and the first part of it wasn't horrible, so I decided to keep watching for a bit and see what happened. Natch, it was predictable and what not, but I thought it was pretty entertaining and it wasn't even too cheesy for words. There were a couple of songs in it that I really liked. The Jonas Bros. are pretty entertaining- it's obvious why the middle one gets most of the attention- he's the best looking of the three, but all of them have hair that drives me nuts- it's all flat ironed and in their eyes.

So, there you go- I am a 30 year old who is now tired because she stayed up watching a teeny-bopper movie musical.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Shari, I love your new background, but it's kind of busy and harder to read your blog. Glad you enjoyed your movie.

Rider Girl said...

I love that movie!! By The Way THis Is Morgan Mitches Sister.

Chad and Teri said...

We watched it too. But we were stuck in a hotel room in Billings, so thats my excuse. Not as good as High School Musical. I can't believe I have a formal opinion on this.

Anonymous said...

Alyssa loved this movie so much she bought or I bought the c.d. for her the next day. In return I got a very dirty bathroom deep cleaned and family room plus babysitting. Love the background soo cute!