Okay, so I have been a blog slacker these past two weeks....not that nothing exciting has happened, it has, but I just haven't sat down. But now, I have minutes to waste while I watch the Bachelorette (no, I am not a fan, but it's the best of what is on right now...it's down to the snowboarder vs. the single dad). So, before I do a separate entry on the Cokeville weekend, these are the highlights (or lowlights, depending on your perspective) of these past weeks:
-I tried tiramasu for the first time- IT IS HEAVENLY!!!!!. I highly recommend it for anyone who ever, well, wants to try something awesome! I went to a place here in Logan called La Nonne with my friends Mark & Bryce- the whole thing was awesome, from the proscuitto-wrapped canteloupe to the orange San Pellegrino to the chicken that had been set on fire and soaked in some sort of sauce with onions. Buut, the highlight was definitely the tiramasu.
-I have now become the project of the widows in my ward. A single dad moved in and, not only did it only take 20 minutes after the first sacrament meeting he was at for someone to bring up the subject to me, the widows who sit on the back row in Sunday School told me (he sat by them yesterday) that I needed to get to know him and that they were all looking out for me to be with him. Oh yeah, and they talk about as quietly as nothing, so half the room turned around when they were saying this to me.
-I got car sick in Logan Canyon. More details will follow on that in the 4th of July entry.
-I bought an airline ticket to Seattle. I am actually going to Victoria, BC, but with passport regulations and ticket prices, it is cheaper to fly to Seattle and take the Victoria Clipper to Canada. I'm going to play with my sister while her husband is at a medical conference. Yeah for me!
So, with more regular entries on the way, that's my last two weeks in brief. I heart my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment