So, I just got back from running a couple errands on lunch. I was driving down the road and heard a very sad/sweet/tender song that made me start to cry while I was driving. It's called "I'll Walk" by Bucky Covington (yes, it's country and just for the record, I think he's nasty- his teeth, hair and mustache need serious work). This is the basic idea of the song:
Boy and girl get in fight on the way home from prom
Girl gets out of the car and says "leave me alone, let go of my hand, i'll walk"
Girl in a black dress, gets hit by a car
Boy meets girl at the hospital
Doctors don't know if they'll be able to save her legs
Girl tenderly promises boy "hold my hand, I'll walk"
Boy and girl get engaged, it's their wedding day
Boy is waiting at the end of the aisle for girl
Girl is in a wheelchair
Girl says to her dad "I can do this if you'll hold my hand, I'll walk"
Girl walks down aisle to boy and they get married
Song fades out dramatically
This isn't the real video, I don't think there is one yet, but this is the song.
2 comments:
that is a nice song. did you notice that they spelled aisle wrong in one of the slides?
yeah, i did. i thought it was quite humorous.
Post a Comment