I saw this on a friend's Facebook page and thought it was kind of funny...
Type in your name and the word "needs" in quotes ("[Your first name] needs”) INTO YOUR FAVORITE SEARCH ENGINE and see what comes up. List the first 10 that actually answer the question
1. a complete liver
2. your numbers and blackberry pins
3. a home
4. a nap
5. to consider her individual needs and tastes and not bind herself to any one “diet” other than what works for her
6. to lay off of the lip liner
7. to find the strategy that will make her feel the most organized and on top of the process
8. a really good attorney
9. to bite some chumps
10. his help
3 comments:
That's hilarious...I just might have to do that!
I've always wanted to tell you that you use too much lip liner. JK. That is too funny! Go bite those chumps!
Oh Shari, if you ever need a kidney or an organ, I'll give you one! I offer this favor to my dear friends and you are one!
Post a Comment