So, it was pointed out to me that although my last post was about admiring someone in a non-stalkerish way, it still came across as kind of stalkerish since I don't actually know the person about whom I was writing and directing you to his blog.
So, I deleted it. I try not to be a stalker as much as possible. Having been (and I'm not kidding) borderline stalked before, I try very much to come across as non-creepy.
That's not to say I'm going to stop reading random people's blogs. I thoroughly enjoy seeing other people's writing styles and finding ideas for my own blog. In fact, I welcome suggestions from you for fun blogs or topics about which I should write!
2 comments:
Am I a stalker by noticing and not minding in the least? I just thought it was a nice compliment was all. Gracias.
No, no you are not a stalker at all- I'm glad you noticed. We need to notice when people say/blog nice things about us! :)
Post a Comment