So, I retracted the post My Intrigue after being told that it was stalkerish...However, the subject of that post left a comment on My Retraction saying he noticed and didn't mind it all and thought it was just a nice compliment.
I deleted the post, but more or less, it said that I am intrigued by this guy. Not in a stalker-ish way but in a "How are we not actually friends so I can revel in your awesomeness?" kind of way. I don't know how I came across his blog, but he and I have a couple of mutual friends. I love his writing style, and admire the simplicity with which he seems to live his life and his obvious passion for good music. I particularly enjoyed this blog entry because it describes how I feel about being single and 30+.
I enjoy reading other people's blogs, even if I don't know them!
No comments:
Post a Comment