To you:
I was so excited that I got to see you last night.
It made my heart happy that you noticed me before we got to talk. I tried to do my best cute little wave.
It made my tummy do a little flip when you walked around all those other people just so you could talk to me.
I appreciate that you were ready and willing to help when I had a little crisis- I love that I knew I could ask you and you would say yes.
I hope I didn't look like too big of a dork smiling while we talked. I can't not smile when I talk to you- that's just how cool you are.
Now I just need you to figure out that we work. Because we do. We really do.
3 comments:
Love this. I feel the same way about Howard.
The angst is palpable. I feel for you my friend.
what she said. (BLS)
Post a Comment