My family is not one of those who shops a lot, but especially not the day after Thanksgiving! So, we slept in, played games and watched a lot of football.
But, the best part of the weekend was all the super good movies I watched. Before I went home, I watched the first two Bourne movies. I hadn't seen any of them before last week. Loved them both, even if the car chase at the end of Bourne Supremacy left me a little dizzy. I have always really liked Matt Damon, so now I'm really excited to see the third movie.
Thursday night, my fam watched Hairspray. Even though it was a little hard for me to get into at the beginning, once I did, I really liked it and was singing "You Can't Stop the Beat" most of the weekend. Now if I learn the words, it won't be so annoying that I only sing one line over and over.
By far, though, the best movie I watched this weekend was Enchanted! I went on Friday night with two of my sisters. It was sooooooo good! I loved every minute of it, even the sewer rats and cockroaches that help her clean the house. It was so cleverly done and magical without being cheesy. You can tell watching it what little things they take from other Disney fairytales. It also has my new favorite song in one scene. Giselle and Robert are dancing at the ball and a guy is singing a song called "So Close". I was listening to the soundtrack tonight on the way back home to Logan and it almost made me start to cry. It is an awesome song and even more awesome movie. I give it two huge thumbs up!
1 comment:
i like your profile picture. movies are good.
Post a Comment