Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Organic Snacking Habits

I admit, I love snacks. I love popcorn and graham crackers and ice cream and nuts and cereal and anything thath can be considered a snack. But, snacks can be dangerous, so I have decided to try and do something about it.

Today on my lunch break, I decided to visit the natural foods store in Logan. It was kind of neat to see the different natural/organic things they had- toilet paper, shampoo, foodstuffs, just about everything. Some of the stuff was pretty overpriced, but most of it wasn't too bad. I even picked me up something with which to snack on:



I was admittedly skeptical when I read what was in this snack- cashews, pineapple, peanuts, lemongrass, soy glaze, mild chinese chili. However, I was extremely pleasantly surprised. It was really tasty- I kind of wish I had a bigger bag of the snack, it was $2.19 for a 2 oz. bag. But, if I were in the store again, I would pick it up again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds delicious!

Chad and Teri said...

Soy glaze? We should put that on cinnamon rolls. Then they'd be healthy.