Monday, April 28, 2008

Smells I Love

I went for a walk today. I hadn't been to the post office for a week or so (I have to get my mail there) I walked tonight. It was awesome outside! So pleasant. As I was walking, someone was mowing their lawn and I realized how much I love the smell of grass clippings. It got me thinking about what other smells I like. So, in no particular order, here are a list of smells I really like:

-I love the smell of rain on dirt or asphalt.
-I love the smell of grass clippings.
-I love the smell of a cool morning when dew is still on the grass.
-I love the smell of fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
-I love the smell of new babies.
-I love the smell of snow (yes, snow has a smell- everything smells clean)
-I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies
-I love the smell of my mom's Sunday dinners (especially ham)
-I love the smell of my clothes when they first come out the dryer

So, those are just some of the smells I love. The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the smell of a clean house.