In a previous post, I referred to the fact that I am speaking at a Women's Conference next month. Naturally, since everyone will be staring at me for 40 minutes while I speak, I need to get something cute and fantastic to wear.
I went shopping today, and while I bought books instead of clothes, I got a few ideas for potential outfit types. So, look these over and let me know your thoughts- the pictures are kind of small and I can't get them to be bigger, but you should be able to get the general idea.


The next two are just close up shots of different varities of the one above.





This last one is the one I really like, and I didn't make it bigger on purpose, it is just bigger and the other ones were taken on a cell phone, but I would have to order it online and I don't know how I feel about buying dresses online- I'll get shoes and shirts and sweaters, but have never bought a dress. It also comes in cream/brown.
So, does anyone like any of these? Are they all uggo? What ideas do people have for something that will make me smashing?
4 comments:
That is a lot of books for $85 good job. As for the dresses Love the bottom one browm would be super cute. I would be nervous about online though also. The 3rd one up from the bottom is relly cute also. You will look great in anything you choose!
I like #5 and #7! Also, Red is supposed to give you confidence, which is specifically what you will want on that day! Good luck!
good point Amy Hunter whom I do not know... red is a power color. i vote for the 2nd to last one.
DEFINATELY THE LAST ONE!
Post a Comment