I don't know why I have been thinking about toilet paper today, but I have. I remembered the giant billboard I saw once in Croatia- I wish I had taken a picture. It was a toilet paper add. All there was on the billboard was a giant toosh with a talk bubble coming out of it. Inside the talk bubble was written "Aaahhhhh....". That was it. Mildly inappropriate, but nonetheless, it was funny.
Then today I decided something- there are certain things in life that are not worth the $1.79 savings from a nice cushy brand to the cheap one-ply brand that rips if you blow your nose on it.
So, those are my thoughts on toilet paper- go for the good brand. It is worth it!
1 comment:
It is definitely worth it! We always buy Charmin Ultra Soft and my bum loves it enough that I'm often tempted to take a roll with us everywhere we go, just because other people don't share our opinion.
Post a Comment