Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Hopeless Romanticism

So, my hopeless romantic nature seems to have been in overdrive this weekend, so I thought I would share with all of you one of my dreams/fantasies (strictly PG rated, of course).

I want to spend a month in Europe. While I am there, I want to meet a dashing young man somewhere and stay up all night wandering around a town, holding hands and talking about life and love and dreams realized and hearts broken. Maybe I will know his name, maybe not. He will have curly hair and carry a messenger bag. He will speak accented English, but I don't know where he's from. I want to say goodbye to him over tea and pastry at a sidewalk cafe. I want to go my way and he go his and maybe not ever see him again but fill a lifetime in one night. Or maybe I will see him again- staring at me over a book in another cafe in another town while I sit there thinking of him and remembering that one night.

1 comment:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

"He will have curly hair and carry a messenger bag." :)