
I got my hair cut today. As is my normal pattern, I didn't really have much of an idea what I wanted to do when I went in. I knew I wanted to get some color in it and I knew I wanted it cut, but that was where my ideas ended. I had my friend's sister Jenna cut my hair- I gave her a general idea of what I wanted and then sort of left it to her. I really like the color in it- we did some reddish-brown and some blonde. The cut is cute as well- when she styled it, she did it really straight, so my hair looks like a darker and slightly longer version of Posh Spice-Beckham's hair. Hopefully once I do it myself, it won't be as straight. Still thought, I like it. I will try to take some pictures of myself and post them.
I taught in church yesterday- my first Sunday teaching in RS in a regular family ward and I teach the law of chastity. Fun times! I got the awkward stuff out of the way first and then we talked a lot about what love really is.
That is all the exciting things that have happened in the past few days. Oh, yeah, I went to a Jr. Miss contest/pageant thing on Saturday- my cousin Crystal was in it. She won the Spirit of Jr. Miss, which I think is pretty much Miss Congeniality. It was kind of fun watching the girls, but some of them were slightly painful to watch. It was really easy to pick out the ones who are used to performing and who are cheerleaders/dancers.
I think that is what I have been up to. I am going to SLC for a conference tomorrow night. I have been given at least a year at Nibley City. They decided to take time and see what they really want in a planner, so I am it until the end of next summer. Hopefully I won't screw things up too badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment