Monday, September 24, 2007

Mocking Myself

It's not very often that I mock myself (okay, so it is very often) but I did something today that I can mock myself for. I was reading an article by Al Gore on things we can all do to help the environment- it had a link to Oprah's website, so I went and was parusing said site and apparently Bill Cosby is on one of their upcoming episodes. They were asking for people's comments on why they like Bill Cosby and what they have learned because of him. So, I decided to send in my two cents worth about why I loved the Cosby Show and what it taught me. Hokey, I know and totally mockworthy, but I loved that show and it really did teach me a lot.

On another note, I have decided that they need to teach at least one psychology class as part of all graduate studies- specifically, a class on how to deal with people who are waiting for you to fail because you are young and at a position similar to theirs and they had to work for several yeas to get to that spot.

On the third note, I am still waiting for the Yankees to catch the Red Sox in the last week of the season. I doubt that will happen, but maybe my boyfriends Derek and Alex will dominate this week. Either way, they will make the playoffs and hopefully do better than the past few years. Go Yankees!

No comments: