Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back Crackin'

So, I have been to the chiropractor the past two days. I was having some regular lower back pain that seemed to be getting progressively worse. I figured it was at least in part because my chair at work was slanted weird and I don't have a couch, so I spend a chunk of time each day sitting on the relatively hard floor. I went to Dr. Stevens here in town. He took some x-rays and found out that one of my hips is 19mm higher than the other (that's about .75 inches), so I now have to wear an insert in my left shoe that will help with that. It's also causing my spine to curve slightly to one side (I kind of knew that I had a slight curvature- they figured that out in elementary school when we had to wear swimsuits to school and do the scoliosis test). So, for the next few weeks, I have to go to the chiro 3x a week and get adjusted and wear my insert and that sorts of stuff. I have been adjusted the last two days and let me tell you, I did not know that my hips could make that noise.

1 comment:

Karianne said...

I LOVE the Chiropractor. I have been needing to go for about the last, well, eight months or so. It feels so good when they crack you really good and get you all straightened out. Ahhh...