Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oversharing At The County Recorder's Office

It turns out the the place to be in Logan is the Cache County Recorder's Office. When I went there last week, I ran into a cute boy who I would like to go out with if I can just figure it out how to work the situation. I also ran into one of my dad's old frat brothers from when they were at USU who later ended up being in my single's ward bishopric when I was there.

Anyways- to the point of my story...today when I went down there, I saw some people who live across the street from me. We had a nice chat at first- they offered me all the veggies I want from their garden. Oh, but this is when the story turns slightly icky and heavy on the "why on earth did you tell me that?" She said that her husband had mentioned to her that I did a good job with my talk on Sunday and then she laid this gem on me...."I wasn't there on Sunday. I had diharrea and didn't want to give it to anyone." I think I managed to turn that icky moment into something about how sometimes you just don't chance it even if you don't feel horrible. Really though, I wanted to say "um....please don't ever tell me that again!"

2 comments:

Erin L said...

that is a case of WTMI.

Leisa said...

ok ok i'll line you up with wade.