Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Since I Don't Like Writing In A Journal,

I have decided to join the blog phenomenon. My ever so wonderful family has a blog all together, but this way I can take up all the space I want. I type way faster than what I can write, so this way, I feel like I am journaling (of sorts), although it is slightly less romantic than the days when I would sit on my bed at night and relive every detail of the stake dance that night and write down who I danced with, what song and whether he asked me or I asked him (sad, I know, but I have the charts in old journals to prove it). But since I am at work and should be doing other things, this will have to suffice for my first entry. I am so grown up!

No comments: