*I'm not sure why, but there is a sign out on the street corner directing aliens to turn right.
*I was slightly confused by the port-a-john out in the middle of the road but then I found out that there is a half-marathon tomorrow that goes through Millville. Apparently, marathoners occasionally need to stop and go potty in the middle of the race. Who knew?
*I am speaking in church on Sunday on laws & ordinances of the gospel. I get to speak last- there's a youth speaker and a young man leaving on a mission. I think I am going to have to take about 20 minutes. It's a good thing I have a lot to say.
*Do new beds have a break-in period like shoes?
*I hate sleeping with socks on. I almost always use my toes to take them off during the night. I also don't like sleeping under the covers, but that's because then I have to make my bed, which I like even less than sleeping with socks on.
*I will probably never run a half-marathon.
*Flies bother me immensely but not as much as mosquitoes. I can be basically covered from head to toe, and if I have one inch of vulnerable skin, a mosquito will manage to find it. That is why I have two bites on my right wrist and one on my left pointer finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment