So, it has been a mostly uneventful week here in Cache Valley, other than the copious amounts of snow we have been getting. It started Sunday morning, and we've ended up with well over a foot. It is actually sunny outside this morning. Now, don't get me wrong, I love snow, but seeing as how I have neither husband or boyfriend to suprise me by cleaning my car off, 7 inches of snow on the car and shoveling out the driveway gets old after doing it once.
I seriously slept in this morning. I am not one who usually sleeps late, but I didn't wake up until 10:40! I didn't even go to bed really late. It was kind of nice. I am now enjoying a classic episode of "Saved By The Bell". Kelly & Zack break up because he is jealous of her ex-boyfriend Todd and Jesse & Slater break up because he wants to go to a football game and she wants to go to the ballet. But, all is well and everyone gets back together at the end, with a little help from Lisa and Screech. Good times.
I was thinking about the whole Six Degrees thing the other day and how it applies to our wonderful world of blogging. One of the blogs I routinely check is for my old roommate Stephanie. Well, on her blog list is a blog for a friend of hers named Kjerstina. As it turns out, Kjerstina and I knew each other way back when at Idaho State and ran into each other periodically at USU when we both transferred down there.
And let's be honest, who hasn't blogstalked at least a little. You know, you check the blogs of people who you wouldn't know from Adam, but you have mutual friends, so you check strangers' blogs once in a while.
Oh, here's another random Six Degrees thing. When my family in Abilene, Texas (birthplace of yours truly), Dad was friends with a fellow Air Force man named Rick Perry. Well, 30 years later, this same Rick Perry is now the governor of Texas.
I also decided this week that I should be a private investigator/detective person. I am working on a project for Mom and, armed with only a name and knowing that originally this man and his wife were from Oklahooma, I found an address and phone number and even what church they attend.
Hopefully this next week will bring more exciting things and the boy who is supposed to call me will call me.
No comments:
Post a Comment