I want to be kind to everyone, for that is right you see...
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Scrubs
As a tribute to the show I love so much (well, not so much the last two seasons- it has gotten a bit too racy for me), I thought I would share a couple of fantastic clips that make me chuckle.
IN our household we love scrubs. We own all the seasons. I completely agree that the last two seasons have been stupid. I haven't even watched most of the new season. Sigh. I just wish they would get over the JD and Elliott thing. I mean, MOVE ON!
I had never seen the public service announcement. I laughed histerically (or however you spell it) and honestly had tears running down my face. Thanks for the laugh of the day.
3 comments:
IN our household we love scrubs. We own all the seasons. I completely agree that the last two seasons have been stupid. I haven't even watched most of the new season. Sigh. I just wish they would get over the JD and Elliott thing. I mean, MOVE ON!
Very funny. I enjoy this show as well.
I had never seen the public service announcement. I laughed histerically (or however you spell it) and honestly had tears running down my face. Thanks for the laugh of the day.
Post a Comment