
I don't know if you have ever had the pleasure of eating Berry Berry Kix, but let me tell you, they are awesome! It used to be that you could find them in just about every store, but then they went the way of all the earth. Sadness entered my heart until that glorious day when I was in the Centerville, Utah Target store and, lo and behold, there they were! I swear there was a choir of angels or something like that that called out to me. I think I bought 8 boxes that time and now, just about every time I go past said Target, I stop in and buy a few boxes. The little puffs of goodness don't actually look like berries anymore, they are just purple and red and look like the regular kix, but oh, they are so, so, so good. Plus, as an added bonus, once you are done eating them, the milk is actually quite tasty. I have never been a huge fan of drinking cereal milk, but the Berry Berry Kix milk is tasty (mostly it is strawberry flavored with a slight hint of some other berry).
So, if you have never tasted the wonder that is Berry Berry Kix, I highly recommend that you go to the ends of the earth to find it and buy it and taste it and revel in its goodness. I think that is what I might have to have for lunch!
4 comments:
You really should get paid by kix cereal for an add that delicious sounding.
I love the tribute to your mom she is a wonderful lady!
I should have had you bring me a box home. Yum!
we think they are over-rated. tastey, but not THAT tastey. my fav. part is the milk.
It's amazing what marvelous things you can find in Centerville (me included). What the heck were you doing in "the Homeland?"
Post a Comment