10. Mom is always willing to hang out with her kids, even if she falls asleep during the middle of the movie.
9. No matter how old I get, Mom is always willing to take care of me. One time a couple years ago, she even came and got me one Sunday morning when I was really sick and took me to her house and took care of me all day.
8. Mom never made us feel like she didn't want us around. Some moms count down days until school starts again, but I never felt like she wanted us gone and back in school.
7. Even though she could have been overwhelmed with 9 children, Mom made sure to take time to spend one on one with us.
6. Mom took the time to teach all of us the skills we needed to be able to make it on our own- cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. It makes it a lot easier to be a real adult.
5. Mom takes the time to be silly. A few days ago, when we were staying at a hotel in Heber City, she raced my sister Heather down the hall to our room.
4. Mom takes such good care of the people in her life, even if we frustrate her sometimes.
3. Mom always makes sure to let me know she loves me when we talk on the phone. It's always good to hear, some days more than others.
2. Mom loves Dad and supports him in his church callings and everything that he does.
1. Mom loves the Lord. She has a deep and abiding testimony of the gospel, bears it to her family and takes her responsibilities in the gospel seriously.
I couldn't ask for a better Mom and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for putting this amazing woman in my life!
2 comments:
I love mom, too. She's great!
I second the motion!
Post a Comment